Tuesday 17 May 2011

Here I am again...!!!

Now I would like to share with you the last film that I watched is "3 idiots" by Rajkumar Hirani. It's an Indian Hindi comedy film which tells the interesting story of 3 best friends studying in an engineering college Farhan, Raju ,and Rancho.

You'll be thinking what might be the story behind 3 friends? Well, its goes like this...Farhan, Raju and Rancho are three engineering students who share a room in a hostel at Imperial College of Engineering (ICE). Farhan is studying engineering to pursue his father's wish which is against his own wish to become a photographer. Raju is studying to raise his family. While Rancho studies just for fun.

Despite his fun and craziness, Rancho always surprises everyone by joking in class. He even win the hearts of the director's medical daughter Pia. But the greatest contribution of Rancho is making his friends realize their true ambition in life. Of what they really want to be.

Despite their differences they had been true friends. 3 idiots is a story of friendship, hope, aspirations, and most of all the goodness of life.

I can recommend the film because it's really nice and more fun. I think I watched this thrice because I really like the story. While watching you can relate in yourself as the same time you can learn more about frienship and life. If you haven't watch it yet then I can say that you have to watch it..it's really interesting. Don't miss it guys....!

Bye for now....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment