Monday 16 May 2011

Hey guyz...? How are you today..?

I'm back again and now I have something to share with you guys. Well, how have you been doing lately? I'm very sorry for I couldn't keep in touch with you for so long. I thought I'd write and tell you what I have been up to. I can't really believe that I'm here now in Malaysia, even in my dream I didn't dream of coming here you know, but here I am now studying at AIU.

As you know I hardly ever travel so I was quite nervous about my studying far away from home. But it seems that this is the best decision I had ever made for myself. And now I'm almost 5 months here and guess what?..hmmm the most interesting part is that I met a lot of people from different countries. It's really nice and now I have a lot of friends here.

Well, I'll tell you something about our university. It's so beautiful, the buildings are so nice. They provide us everything that we need particularly high quality of education and of course with many facilities that we can use without any charge(free). We have our female hostels which is three people occupied in each room. And I really like our teachers and all the staff of our university because they gave us moral support and they treat us so nice and kind. I'm so happy, thankful and blessed being one of the scholars students in AIU.

Well, that's it for tonight! I have to go get some sleep! I would love to hear about you. Blog again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment