Wednesday 1 June 2011

Hey guyz..! Welcome back...!!!

I'm very sorry if I haven't been writing for a long time. It's just that I had been preparing for my exam, mainly because I need to study hard for my mid-session assessment. But now I'm back again and willing to share what am I doing recently. Well, our teacher told us to borrow  one of the books from library that we want to read and write about what we've learnt from it. What we understand. And share it to others. Speaking of book, my friend and I went to the library and borrow one book. At first it's so difficult to choose because there are so many good and interesting books to read. That's why I don't know what to choose out of it. I used half an hour there just to find the good book. So my friend helped me and she gave me the book entitled "The Secret the Power", when I read the first and second page of the book I found out it's very interesting, educational and the words are easy to understand. Its show you the way to an amazing life. Which is that there is so much for us to know about life and it is all good. In fact, it is beyond good. The book contains of chapters, there are 12 chapters and it has different topics. It's all about the power to have an amazing life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment